A Trusted Cyber Future:
Protecting Privacy, Commerce, and Community
What are your ideas for how we can work together to establish an underlying digital infrastructure that will be self-detecting, self-protecting, and self-healing? How should we work toward a future where users will trust that information is protected, illegal use is deterred, and privacy is not compromised?
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR IDEAS!
Consider your thoughts on the following questions to help frame your ideas. To post your ideas, just click the “Submit New Idea” button at the top of the screen (on the right!).
- Is a shift needed in the way the government approaches cyber research?
- What will be the most pertinent cyber concerns of the next five years?
- As the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem grows, how do we protect and secure the supporting cyber infrastructure?
- How can the government and the research community maximize the impact of cyber research?
- What areas should cybersecurity research focus on over the next five years?
- What needs to be done to accelerate the transition of cybersecurity solutions into the marketplace?
- What will be the biggest key to improving cybersecurity over the next five years?
If you have any questions, send us an email.
Learn more by visiting the S&T Cyber Security Divison website and by downloading key reference materials.